This program is designed to develop techniques of each individual player. Our six-part curriculum is comprised of the following:
•Passing and Receiving
•Coordination, Agility and Speed
Questions and Answers
Who can participate?
- This program is available for boys age 7 through 18. Players will be divided into groups based on ability
Can participants in this program play for another club/team?
- Yes, the purpose of this program is to develop players individually. Participants can play for any club or team that they choose in their free time. Must obtain and provide release from any other NTSA program before participating.
What is the timeframe for this training?
- This program will run yearly beginning the first Monday in August through the last Thursday in November and the first Monday in February through the last Thursday in May
- Monday - Thursday 4:30-6:00 at Ross Stewart Soccer Complex
What should players wear and bring?
- Texans will wear grey training shirt, black shorts, white socks
- Other wear grey t-shirt, black shorts, white socks
- Soccer balls will be provided by the club
- Bring water
How much does the program cost?
- $375 - Due at the first of the month for 16 sessions
- $290 - Due at the first of the month for 12 sessions
- $200 - Due at the first of the month for 8 sessions
Payment collected at Ross Stewart
Checks made out the the Dallas Texans Soccer Club